Maybe you finally decided to start a classic French recipe, or maybe you would like to see if your Coq au Vin ( Chicken coq ) will be a success. In any case, you came to the right recipe page! You will learn how to cook a classic dish and therefore will probably receive great remarks on your skills.
- ⅓ cup white wine ( vin blanc )
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 8 cooked boneless, skinless chicken ( coq ) breast halves
- 2 (the added mushroom flavour is optional – 10.75 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup half-and-half
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese